I love the idea but one thing is that you couldnt of have did like a 5x5 style instead of 10x10 so that the player has to really think about what arrow he should press. Other than that great game and again great idea; you should definitely participate in the next on :)
A game made for the Weekly game jam 166 with the theme "Roots".
In this game your goal is to fill all the ground with your roots in 5 levels. Be carreful ! You can't plant your root where you already have one !
Use Arrow keys to move in the ground.
- Graphics : Kenney https://www.kenney.nl/assets/platformer-art-pixel-redux
- Sounds Effects :
- Grow : Zapsplat https://www.zapsplat.com/sound-effect-category/trees-and-branches/page/2/
- Lose : congusbongus https://opengameart.org/content/total-fail
- Victory : Listener https://opengameart.org/content/win-sound-effect
- Sounds :
- Main Theme : remaxim https://opengameart.org/content/pacman-clone-background-music